Translate into..

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Introduction

Dear Friends,

I am a doctor and seeing and treating unhealthy people is my profession, I earn my bread and butter from that, but since last several years certain preventable diseases are on the rise. This rise in diseased population is not good for any society, it will hamper the productivity and economic growth of the nation.  I am  starting this blog so that I can share with you the practical experiences I have been through in my career and tell you the ways to live a healthy life, and as you already know....Healthy Life is most important to become rich and enjoy a Wealthy Life.

2 comments:

  1. Dr Mishra
    You are absolutely right...I agree ,if people are aware of these diseases which are preventable ,it would be a real boost to our society.Though such diseases are multifactorial, but we play the most important role.Our myths.our ignorance ,our neglect takes us to places...we unknowingly wish for lifestyles which take us far away from normalcy. We have to join hands to spread awareness ,we have to educate the masses ...I am a doctor myself and over a period of 5 yrs have realised that there are so many things even I would have never known if I had not met these people who need me to educate them..They need to be told,informed,counseled and followed up...and it is we who have to take this oath towards betterment of our society.I shall keep this blog updated whenever possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ priyanka: thank you very much, I appreciate your concern and support...keep posting on this blog

    ReplyDelete